Monday, December 15, 2008

The big 2-4!

Well, it's not much of an eventful year....24.  But, I thought I'd give my readers a taste of my birthday experience, which was yesterday.

I started the day at midnight with Sus, Lindsay, Liz, Penelope, and Staci at Will's down the street.  It was fun to hoot and holler at midnight, then Penelope and I headed back to our houses. 

The next morning began with some breakfast in bed, then lunch with my family, then mom and I did some shopping.  That was fun!  

Then Dylan took me to the Melting Pot for dinner.  We had such a good time.  And it was fun that it was such an experience.  We were there for almost 3 hours.  Dylan had reserved a really secluded table for us.  We just really relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.  Oh, and Dylan got me a present....  A new handbag.  I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I really like it!  

Overall, it was a really great birthday. Oh, and did I mention I got new sheets?  They were a gift from my in-laws, and they are incredible.  So luxurious!

Only 10 days until Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I have always wanted to have a full meal at the Melting Pot. I've only gone for dessert. Looks great!!