Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Am I a real blogger?

So this day marks an emotional, yet exciting day for me in the internet world. I'm starting a blog. I guess I can't say no to that Catie character. It's taken me all day to mess with it and get it what I want it to look like.

You might notice my twitter updates on the right. So, that's pretty cool. Right?

Well---I always like lists, so I'll start off with one about what's going on lately in my life.

1. Volunteering all day everyday for a Missions Class. More to come about that.
2. Jogging with my Nike + setup. Love it!
3. Hanging with Dylan when he gets home from his internship at VI.
4. Hitting up the Red Box just about 3 times a week.
5. Anxiously awaiting my best friend's return to the great state of Oklahoma!
6. Preparing for my externship in
the ICU that starts in May.


That's pretty much just the basics for now. How about a picture? Everyone loves that! The one on the left is to remind us of the old days....before Catie and I were married women!

1 comment:

Catie said...

I'm so excited you've finally joined the blogging world! I love you so much! I feel honored to be mentioned on your first ever post! Can't wait to be back in OK with you :)