Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Night's Run

Yesterday was a fun day. I did not have to volunteer for my class, so Dylan took a day off from his internship. We ran around and had a lot of fun. As the night went on, we kept saying that we couldn't forget to go on our jog that night. Well, we kinda put it off until the last minute. So, it had begun to rain, but we were determined. We put on our rain jackets and went out for a jog! It was so much fun and we felt so stinkin tough! When we got home we were sopping wet, but we felt great. I felt like I could have fun a marathon last night. haha.

Today is my last day of my volunteering clinicals. I start my externship on Monday. I found out I will be working nights, so I'm pretty worried. I just don't know how to get started. We'll just see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered the blog... love it!! And I love your little story about jogging in the rain. "What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again!"